PRIDE MOBILITY RAPTOR
Raptor 3-WheelDo you have the need for speed? The Raptor (Black) drives at speeds up to 14 mph. Equipped with a regenerative braking system, ample storage and complete LED lighting, the Raptor (Black) appeals to the adventurer within you!
Get fast speed and advanced safety features with the Raptor, our fastest scooter to date. This scooter features a sleek and solid design for enhanced stability and boasts speeds up to 14 mph, so you can drive around your community in style! A hand brake with regenerative braking system ensures a gradual slow down when the throttle is released.
(Includes 1 year labor contract.)
Get fast speed and advanced safety features with the Raptor, our fastest scooter to date. This scooter features a sleek and solid design for enhanced stability and boasts speeds up to 14 mph, so you can drive around your community in style! A hand brake with regenerative braking system ensures a gradual slow down when the throttle is released. A full LED lighting package with front and rear lights and directional signals offers full visibility for increased safety and peace of mind. Drive longer and farther with a per charge range up to 31 miles and enjoy a smoother ride over varied terrain with front and rear suspension.
- Hand brake with regenerative braking system
- Full LED lighting package with directional signals and brake lights that offer full visibility for increased safety
- Easy-to-read LCD console with which shows estimated speed, mileage and battery display
- Secure, lockable under seat storage compartment with seat support rod
- Sleek and solid design for enhanced stability
- Front and Rear suspension
- Front storage compartment located on the tiller
- Limited recline, fold-flat seat with manual adjustment and angle / width adjustable armrests
- Two rear view mirrors
- Tubeless pneumatic tires for a smooth ride
- Model: Raptor (Silver) 3-Wheel
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Ground Clearance3: 3.5" at center of frame
- Maximum Speed1: Up to 14 mph
- Turning Radius3: 60"
- Length / Width3: 59" / 24.75"
- Front Tire: 3" x 16" tubeless pneumatic
- Rear Tires: 3" x 16" tubeless pneumatic
- Seat-to-Ground: 28"
- Weight (w/o Batteries): 208 lbs
- Battery Weight: 53 lbs ea.
- Battery Requirements4,5: 75 (AH)
- Per Charge1,2: 19 miles (up to 400 lbs and full speed) / 31 miles (up to 220 lbs and at low speed)
- Battery Charger: Off-Board / 8A
- HCPCS Code: NON-MEDICAL - THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A MEDICAL DEVICE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO ASSIST, TREAT, DIAGNOSE, OR ALLEVIATE ANY MEDICAL CONDITION OR DISABILITY
- Suspension: Front & Rear
- Weight of Heaviest Piece3,6: (unit does not disassemble)
- Frame: Lifetime limited
- Drivetrain: 2-years limited
- Electronics: 2-years limited
- Batteries: 6-months
- Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+ / - 10%).
- Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or 3%).
- AGM or gel cell type required.
- Tested in accordance with ANSI / RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
- Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
All specifications subject to change without notice. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Speed and range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, length, width, turning radius and ground clearance can be subject to variance of + or - 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.
Any Color, Silver, Candy Apple Red, Evolution Orange, Green Machine, Lemon Crush, Matte Black, Pink Topaz, True Blue