PRIDE MOBILITY JAZZY 600 ES
FDA Class II Medical Device*
Life may be complicated, yet your power chair should be simple.
(Includes 1 year labor contract.)
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Life may be complicated, yet your power chair should be simple. The Jazzy® 600 ES has 14” drive wheels and independent front casters that handle terrain changes easily. Enjoy aggressive precision, a tight turning radius and a flawless design.
- Model: Jazzy 600 ES
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Turning Radius1: 20.5"
- Width1: 24.5"
- Length1,2: 35.5"
- Maximum Speed3: Up to 4.0 mph
- Ground Clearance1: 2.75"
- Front Wheels: 6" solid OMNI-Casters
- Drive Wheels: 14"
- Rear Wheels: 6" solid OMNI-Casters
- Drivetrain: Two motor / mid-wheel drive
- Braking System: Regenerative and Electromechanical
- Suspension Type: Active-Trac® (ATX)
- High-Back Seat (max. size): 20"W x 20"D
- High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range: 21” – 24”
- Synergy® Seating: 20”W x 20”D
- Synergy® Seat-to-Floor Range: 17.25” - 19.25"
- Standard Electronics: 50AH / Dynamic Shark
- Battery Size (2 required): 12V / NF-22
- Battery Weight5: U1 Batteries: 24.5 lbs each / 40AH Batteries: 32.5 lbs each
- Standard Battery Charger: 5AH / Off-Board
- Per-Charge Range3,6: Up to 17 miles
- Weight of Heaviest Piece4: 124 lbs
- Standard Seat Weight: 52 lbs (high-back)
- Standard Seat Size: 16" x 16" - 18" / 18" x 18" - 20"
- Medicare Code Coverage: Group 2: Standard (K0822 / K0823)
- Frame: 5-years limited
- Electronics: 13-months limited
- Drive Motors: 13-months
- Batteries: 13-months limited
- Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3%. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.
- Without front riggings.
- Varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
- Does not include seat or battery weights.
- Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
- Tested in accordance with ANSI / RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.