PRIDE MOBILITY MAXIMA – 3 WHEEL
NO SALES TAX and FREE SHIPPING!
FDA Class II Medical Device*
Heavy duty and robust, the Maxima scooter maximizes your potential!
(Includes 1 year labor contract.)
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Need financing? Apply through Terrace Finance today. Click the link below to start application.
Heavy duty and robust, the Maxima scooter maximizes your potential! Drive at speeds up to 5.3 mph and experience a fully adjustable tiller. Enjoy the convenience of the front basket, perfect for storing your personal items.
- Model: Maxima 4-Wheel
- Model Number: SC940
- Turning Radius**: 54"
- Overall Length**: 47"
- Overall Width of Base**: 25.5"
- Front Tires: 3" x 10" solid
- Rear Tires: 4" x 10" solid
- Maximum Speed*: Up to 5.3 mph
- Ground Clearance: 3.25" at mid-frame
- Seat-to-Ground Height Range: 22.5" - 24.5"
- Seat Type: Deluxe Contoured Medium-back (22" x 18")
- Weight**: 176 lbs
- Seat-to-Deck Height Range: 16" - 18"
- Battery Weight: 38 lbs each
- Battery Requirements: (2) NF-22
- Maximum Range Per Charge*: Up to 16 miles
- Battery Charger: Off-Board, 5AH
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Standard Battery Colors: Candy Apple Red / Viper Blue
- Weight of Heaviest Piece**: 76 lbs (Rear Section)
- Medicare Code Coverage: K0808 - Group 2 Very Heavy Duty***
- Frame: lifetime limited
- Electronics: 2-years limited
- Drivetrain: 2-years limited
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.
**Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of + / - 3%
***Must be billed to Medicare as either a beneficiary requested upgrade with a properly executed ABN, or as an upgrade at no additional charge to the beneficiary.
Any Color, Candy Apple Red, Viper Blue
There are no reviews yet.