PRIDE MOBILITY REVO 2.0 3 WHEEL SCOOTER
Revo 2.0 3 wheel
FDA Class II Medical Device*
Experience the Revo 2.0, a new class of scooter that combines an array of features into one great package. Tough and built to last, the Revo 2.0 offers rugged dependability you expect from luxury midsize scooters. Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS) ensures a smooth and comfortable ride over varied terrain.
(Includes 1 year labor contract.)
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Revo™ 2.0 3-Wheel
Experience the Revo 2.0, a new class of scooter that combines an array of features into one great package. Tough and built to last, the Revo 2.0 offers rugged dependability you expect from luxury mid-size scooters. Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS) ensures a smooth and comfortable ride over varied terrain. Experience convenient, feather-touch disassembly for portability that is comparable to our Travel Mobility line. Enjoy standard under seat storage and speeds up to 5 mph. Ride on with the Revo 2.0!
- Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension
- Durable and stylish rear bumper
- Easily accessible tie down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Easily adjustable tiller
- Easily charge the batteries on or off the unit
- Pride’s exclusive black, flat-free, non-scuffing tires
- Seat designed for extreme comfort
- Standard front basket
- Standard under seat storage
- Ultra heavy-duty drivetrain with 70 amp controller
- User-friendly console
- USB mobile device charging port
- Includes Shipping and 1 Year Service Contract
- Model: Revo® 2.0 3-Wheel
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Front Tire: 3" x 8"
- Rear Tires: 3" x 9"
- Maximum Speed: Up to 5 mph
- Ground Clearance: 3.25" at mid-frame
- Turning Radius: 40"
- Length / Width: 46" / 20.75"
- Seating: Type: Foldable, compact / Weight: 27.25 lbs / Material: Black Vinyl / Dimensions: Width 20", Depth 18"
- Seat-to-Ground: 21" - 23.5"
- Weight (w/o Batteries)3: 120 lbs
- Seat-to-Deck: 15" - 18"
- Battery Weight4: 25 lbs
- Battery Requirements: (2) U1 Batteries
- Per Charge Range1,2: Up to 12 miles (Max.)
- Battery Charger: 3.5 amp
- Suspension: Front and Rear
- Weight of Heaviest Piece3,5: 48 lbs (rear section)
- Medicare Code Coverage: K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
- Frame: Lifetime limited
- Electronics: 2-years limited
- Drivetrain: 2-years limited
- Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+ / - 10%).
- Tested in accordance with ANSI / RESNA, MC Vol2, Section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
- Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or -) 3%.
- Battery weight may vary based on battery manufacturer.
- Includes standard seat weight.
All specifications subject to change without notice. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Speed and range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, length, width, turning radius and ground clearance can be subject to variance of + or - 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.
Grey Street, True Blue