PRIDE MOBILITY JAZZY 614 HD
NO SALES TAX and FREE SHIPPING!
FDA Class II Medical Device*
Power and precision combine into one exceptional power chair!
(Includes 1 year labor contract.)
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Need financing? Apply through Terrace Finance today. Click the link below to start application.
Power and precision combine into one exceptional power chair! The Jazzy® 614 HD features outstanding suspension and a tight turning radius. Large drive wheels and 6" casters tackle uneven terrain, no matter where your day takes you.
- Model: Jazzy® 614 HD
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Turning Radius1: 22.75"
- Width1: 25.5"
- Length1,2: 35.5"
- Maximum Speed3: Up to 4.25 mph
- Ground Clearance1: 2.25"
- Front Wheels: 6" solid casters
- Drive Wheels: 14"
- Rear Wheels: 6" solid casters
- Drivetrain: Two motor / in-line / Mid-Wheel 6®
- Braking System: Regenerative and Electromechanical
- Suspension Type: Active-Trac®
- High-Back Seat (max. size): 24"W x 24"D
- High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range: 20.5” – 23.5”
- Synergy® Seating: 24”W – 24”D
- Synergy® Seat-to-Floor Range: 17.75” – 19.75”
- Standard Electronics: 50A / Dynamic Shark
- Battery Size (2 required): 12V / NF-22
- Standard Battery Charger: 5AH / Off-Board
- Per-Charge Range3,6: Up to 11 miles
- Battery Weight5: 37 lbs
- Weight of Heaviest Piece4: 122 lbs
- Standard Seat Weight: 52 lbs (high-back)
- Standard Seat Size: 20" x 18" - 20" / 22" x 20" - 22"
- Medicare Code Coverage: Group 2: Heavy Duty (K0824 / K0825)
- Frame: 5-years limited
- Electronics: 13-months limited
- Drive Motors: 13-months
- Batteries: 13-months limited
- Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3%. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.
- Without front riggings.
- Varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
- Does not include seat or battery weights.
- Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
- Tested in accordance with ANSI / RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
Candy Apple Red, Viper Blue
There are no reviews yet.