PRIDE MOBILITY JAZZY 614 HD
FDA Class II Medical Device*
Power and precision combine into one exceptional power chair!
(Includes 1 year labor contract.)
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Power and precision combine into one exceptional power chair! The Jazzy® 614 HD features outstanding suspension and a tight turning radius. Large drive wheels and 6" casters tackle uneven terrain, no matter where your day takes you.
- Model: Jazzy® 614 HD
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Turning Radius1: 22.75"
- Width1: 25.5"
- Length1,2: 35.5"
- Maximum Speed3: Up to 4.25 mph
- Ground Clearance1: 2.25"
- Front Wheels: 6" solid casters
- Drive Wheels: 14"
- Rear Wheels: 6" solid casters
- Drivetrain: Two motor / in-line / Mid-Wheel 6®
- Braking System: Regenerative and Electromechanical
- Suspension Type: Active-Trac®
- High-Back Seat (max. size): 24"W x 24"D
- High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range: 20.5” – 23.5”
- Synergy® Seating: 24”W – 24”D
- Synergy® Seat-to-Floor Range: 17.75” – 19.75”
- Standard Electronics: 50A / Dynamic Shark
- Battery Size (2 required): 12V / NF-22
- Standard Battery Charger: 5AH / Off-Board
- Per-Charge Range3,6: Up to 11 miles
- Battery Weight5: 37 lbs
- Weight of Heaviest Piece4: 122 lbs
- Standard Seat Weight: 52 lbs (high-back)
- Standard Seat Size: 20" x 18" - 20" / 22" x 20" - 22"
- Medicare Code Coverage: Group 2: Heavy Duty (K0824 / K0825)
- Frame: 5-years limited
- Electronics: 13-months limited
- Drive Motors: 13-months
- Batteries: 13-months limited
- Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3%. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.
- Without front riggings.
- Varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
- Does not include seat or battery weights.
- Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
- Tested in accordance with ANSI / RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
Candy Apple Red, Viper Blue